The basic recipe for the black facial mask of the film includes three components: gelatin, soaked in a small amount of milk and powdered activated charcoal (regular pharmacy charcoal in tablets).
As additives to this recipe you can use:
- Cosmetic clay (one species or a combination of several)
- Rice powder
- Potato juice
- Strawberry Flesh
- Flour (wheat, rye, oatmeal)
- Wheat germ oil (apricot kernels, peach, linseed – any oil that is used to nourish the skin), it is especially good to add oils if you have dry skin, since the mask in this case is easier to remove
- Grinded dry powder herbs (chamomile, lavender and calendula are the leaders of popularity)
- Aloe or Agave Juice
- Thickened tablets of acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin)
- Ready shop black facial masks for cleansing the skin (add a little bit)
- Cream for the face (with it the mask will be easier to remove, as well as with oil)
- Freshly squeezed citrus juice
- Citric acid
- Tomato juice
- Sea salt
- Soda (a variant of the combined mask-scrub is suitable only for owners of oily and insensitive skin)
- Cinnamon (tones, improves blood circulation, revitalizes the skin)
- Turmeric (destroys germs, heals, tones)
black Remember that for a black facial mask you will need gelatin without additives – flavors or dyes. To make a black facial mask, soak gelatin in a small amount of milk (not cold, but not very hot).
Leave for 15 minutes to swell, and then warm in the microwave for 5-10 seconds to gelatin melted. Mix the resulting sticky mass with the dry components of the black facial mask (coal powder and additives if you decide to use them).
Apply to the skin from the center of the face to the edges. Move gradually, when applying, “climb” on already plastered areas – this will create a solid coating that will be removed in one piece.
Do not apply the black facial mask to the eyebrows, the area under the eyes and to the whiskey – to rip it out from there unrealistically painful, and eyebrows and at all can remain on the removed film, and not on your face.
After the first thin layer of the mask dries, apply the next. You can repeat 2-3 times – until a fairly dense layer is formed.
When the black facial mask is completely dry (it will happen in 30-40 minutes, it will cease to be sticky when you touch it with your fingers), gently pry her edge and remove one layer from the bottom up.
The remaining small pieces are better not to rip off with nails (so there is a risk of injuring the skin and so on), and gently wash it off with a damp cotton pad.
After the procedure, be sure to apply a tonic, narrowing the pores and moisturize the face with cream type skin.
If the prospect of appearing before the home with a black film on your face does not suit you or you are simply frightened by an unusual black color, you can clean the pores with masked films of calmer and habitual colors.
They are done exactly on the same principle: combine an adhesive base and additives that have absorbent, antiseptic or healing properties.
Read also: Black Mask Preparation For Acne